The California Outdoor Engagement Coalition brings together cross-sector partners for region-specific initiatives to expand equitable access to the outdoors. Our first initiative is the Richmond Outdoors Coalition.
If you’re interested in learning more about the Richmond Outdoors Coalition or engaging in a collective impact initiative to expand equitable access to the outdoors in another location in California, please contact Jenny Mulholland-Beahrs.
Richmond Outdoors Coalition
Looking to get outdoors in Richmond? Check out this Map of Richmond Parks and transit!
Richmond Outdoors Coalition partners
- AC Transit
- California Outdoor Engagement Coalition
- Citizens for East Shore Parks
- City of Richmond
- Contra Costa County Health and Human Services
- Contra Costa County Health Services (Safe Routes to School)
- East Bay Regional Park District
- Groundwork Richmond
- Healthy Richmond
- National Park Service [ Rosie the Riveter/WWII Home Front National Historical Park]
- North Richmond Shoreline and Open Space Alliance (NRSOSA)
- Outward Bound California
- Rich City Rides
- The Watershed Project
- Trust for Public Land
- West Contra Costa Public Education Fund
- West Contra Costa Unified School District
- YES Nature to Neighborhoods