12 Dec 2017
California King Tides:
- Dates: December 16, January 1 - 2
- Locations: Tidally influenced shorelines
- Description: Head out to photo document the highest high tides of the year as a preview of sea level rise and check out the lowest tides of the year for fun tide pool exploration!
- Learn more and join groups here.
- Thanks to our member, the California Coastal Commission for sharing this event!
Christmas Bird Counts for Kids:
- Date: December 29
- Description: Join one of the top tier bird counts in the nation while enjoying Sonoma's hiking trails!
- For more information check out Sonoma Nature's website here, or email Gene Hunn at email@example.com.
PGM ONE Summit
- Dates: May 23-25, 2018
- Description: People of the Global Majority in the Outdoors, Nature, & Environment (PGM ONE) convene to share, learn, heal, celebrate, build community, find support, and sharpen their analysis of equity in their field.
- Learn more and register here.